RENT TO OWN !
ARE YOU TIRED OF THROWING AWAY HARD EARNED MONEY EVERY MONTH ON RENT ?
DO YOU WANT TO PUT YOUR FAMILY INTO A BEAUTIFUL PLACE THEY CAN CALL HOME ?
WHAT'S STOPPING YOU ?
It's tough trying to buy a home. Not only do you have to find that right home for you and your family, but you also have to qualify for a loan during these hard economic times. Also, if you have "credit problems" then it can make the whole process seem insurmountable.
With a Rent-To-Own program, you CAN own a home !
A Rent-To-Own program gives you the time you need to buy that home while enjoying the benefits of living in it.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF A LEASE PURCHASE/RENT-TO-OWN PROGRAM:
- Past credit problems usually not a problem.
- Less qualifying restrictions.
- Purchase price and terms agreed upon and locked in for up to 12-24 months (possibly more).
- You are able to check out the area and house thoroughly before purchasing it.
- If necessary, we can refer you to a credit repair specialist that will assist you with disputing credit report inaccuracies and help you establish new credit.
- The property builds equity while you are living in it and that equity becomes yours when you exercise your option to buy.
- An optional Home Warranty covers most repairs such as A/C, water heater, etc.
- The lease option deposit is fully credited to the cost of the house.
- In many cases, part of your monthly rent payment is credited towards the purchase price (rent credits).
- We work directly with loan officers to help you in obtaining permanent financing.
- The more you have to put down, the more flexible the seller can be.
- There is no penalty for purchasing the home before your lease term expires. In fact, you may even get a discount on the purchase price for doing so !
- To get started, simply fill out and submit the My Ideal Home form or CONTACT US.
When you are ready to move forward into the world of home ownership, don't worry about past credit problems. We just have to confirm that there are no discrepancies that would prevent financing within the term of the lease/option period which is typically 12-24 months (possibly longer).
If you decide you would like to lease purchase the house, we collect the lease option deposit (if required - not all lease purchase arrangements require an option deposit, see Tenant-Buyer FAQ's or Terms and Conditions for more information), first month's rent and security deposit (if necessary - it is sometimes possible to have the security deposit rolled into the option deposit; you can either CONTACT US or see Terms and Conditions for more information regarding that). Next, the lease purchase documents are signed and you receive the keys to your new home ! It's that easy !
The first step to achieving the dream of home ownership begins by filling out and submitting the My Ideal Home form or CONTACT US. All we need is that completed form and then we go to work putting you in that home ! Let us do the work for you ! We look forward to helping you or answering your questions.